Welcome to GWLF®
We Equip Women...and Men to Lead.
Support. Inspiration. Competency. Content. Community. Sponsorship.
These are just some of the things that the Global Women's Leadership Forum® provides to equip individuals in leadership. Data shows organizations do better financially, have greater innovation, and increase overall effectiveness when more employees and leaders are engaged. At GWLF, we exist to accelerate the readiness of individuals to the leadership pipeline.
Stand Up. Stand Out. Create Real (and meaningful) Change.
- Mar 8 Defining Competencies for Transformational LeadershipCorporate Members
- Mar 15 Webinar: Return On Integrity - Unleashing the Potential of Your Real ROICorporate Members
- Apr 12 Balance: Why it Matters When Transforming OrganizationsCorporate Members
- Apr 19 Webinar: Finding Success at Work through Increasing Your Focus on Your Health and FamilyCorporate Members
- May 10 Communicating to Rally More Engaged, Innovative EmployeesCorporate Members
- May 17 Webinar: Communication for ActionCorporate Members
- Jun 14 The Difference Between Mentorship and Sponsorship: A Look at the MOB⌐Corporate Members
- Jun 21 Webinar: Disrupting Business as UsualCorporate Members
- Jul 12 Transformational Leadership: Starting with SelfCorporate Members
- Jul 19 WebinarCorporate Members
- Aug 9 Inclusion: Why it MattersCorporate Members
- Aug 16 Webinar: Does Inclusion Matter in Transformational Leadership?Corporate Members
- Sep 13 Analytics and Measurement: How Do You Know if You're Moving Forward?Corporate Members
- Sep 20 Webinar: Understanding the NumbersCorporate Members
- Oct 11 Grit and Grace Necessary in Transformational LeadershipCorporate Members
- Where Does Transformational Leadership Start?October 23, 2017
- Leading a Well Lived Life...Lessons from a MarathonOctober 16, 2017
- How Will You Acknowledge International Day of the Girl?October 11, 2017
- Leading Through FearAugust 7, 2017
- Argonne and Fermilab - Inspiring (S)heroesJune 6, 2017
- MO... On Monday: Top 10 Leadership Lessons from Ultimate DiscMay 1, 2017
- MO... On Monday: Resilience - Overcoming AdversityMarch 27, 2017
- MO... On Monday: The Most Inspiring SheroFebruary 22, 2017
- Mo...On Monday: Finding Our VoiceJanuary 23, 2017
- Mo...On Monday: Inspiring SheroesJanuary 9, 2017
- MO... On Monday: Bridging the DivideNovember 14, 2016
- Mo...On Monday: Is There Space for Vulnerability in Leadership?November 8, 2016
- MO… on Monday: Delivering Goodness!August 8, 2016
- MO... on Monday: Resilient!August 1, 2016
- MO... on Monday: Defining the Meaning of WOMAN UP!April 25, 2016
- Research & Best Practices
- Programming Ideas
- Annual Assessments
- Members-Only Web Portal
- Topic-Driven Discussion Groups
- Ambassador Program
- Monthly Webinars
- Forum Events
- Topical Workshops
- Industry Statistics
- Metrics for Assessing WBRGs
Becoming a Member
The Global Women's Leadership Forum® is a Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) Certified Business and qualifies for Supplier Diversity Funding. Corporate Membership through the Global Women's Leadership Forum® adds tremendous value to your organization by increasing the ability of your Business Resource Group Leaders to lead strategically, and lead well. GWLF provides community, content, and resources that leaders will need to provide ROI to the organization.
Three different levels of membership are available: Silver, Gold and Platinum Corporate Membership.