Welcome to GWLF®
We are the Global Wisdom and Leadership Forum®. We Equip Women and Men to Lead.
Support. Inspiration. Competency. Content. Community. Sponsorship.
These are just some of the things that the Global Wisdom and Leadership Forum® provides to equip individuals in leadership. Data shows organizations do better financially, have greater innovation, and increase overall effectiveness when more employees and leaders are engaged. At GWLF, we exist to accelerate the readiness of individuals to the leadership pipeline.
Stand Up. Stand Out. Create Real (and meaningful) Change.
- Oct 17 Executive RetreatGeneral
- Oct 17 Voices of Wisdom Webinar --The Search for AlivenessCorporate Members
- Oct 18 Executive RetreatGeneral
- Oct 19 Executive RetreatGeneral
- Oct 31 Leading As A Strategic Business PartnerSpeaking
- Nov 1 Protege Coaching CallInternal Corporate Consulting
- Nov 14 Executive RetreatGeneral
- Nov 15 Executive RetreatGeneral
- Nov 16 Executive RetreatGeneral
- Nov 21 Executive RetreatGeneral
- Nov 21 Voices of Wisdom Webinar--Fight the Forgetting Curve: Sustaining the Impact of Learning and LeadershCorporate Members
- In This Time of Thanks-givingNovember 19, 2018
- Mo...On Monday: Find, and USE, Your VoiceNovember 6, 2018
- Mo...On Monday: Influencing for the Greater Good July 23, 2018
- Challenging Fear to Create ChangeJune 4, 2018
- Mo...On Monday: Leading with IntentionMay 20, 2018
- Mo...On Monday: Work/Life Balance - Is There Such a Thing?April 23, 2018
- Mo...On Monday: Practice Courage, Not PerfectionApril 2, 2018
- Mo...On Monday: Celebrating Others, Celebrating You! March 19, 2018
- Mo...On Monday: Impeccable with Your WordMarch 12, 2018
- Creating a PauseMarch 5, 2018
- One Less String of Lights: Maximizing the Meaning and Memory of this Holiday SeasonDecember 18, 2017
- Where Does Transformational Leadership Start?October 23, 2017
- Leading a Well Lived Life...Lessons from a MarathonOctober 16, 2017
- How Will You Acknowledge International Day of the Girl?October 11, 2017
- Leading Through FearAugust 7, 2017
- Research & Best Practices
- Programming Ideas
- Annual Assessments
- Members-Only Web Portal
- Topic-Driven Discussion Groups
- Ambassador Program
- Monthly Webinars
- Forum Events
- Topical Workshops
- Industry Statistics
- Metrics for Assessing WBRGs
Becoming a Member
The Global Wisdom and Leadership Forum® is a Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) Certified Business and qualifies for Supplier Diversity Funding. Corporate Membership through the Global Wisdom and Leadership Forum® adds tremendous value to your organization by increasing the ability of your Business Resource Group Leaders to lead strategically, and lead well. GWLF provides community, content, and resources that leaders will need to provide ROI to the organization.
Three different levels of membership are available: Silver, Gold and Platinum Corporate Membership.