Welcome to GWLF®
We are the Global Wisdom and Leadership Forum®. We Equip Women and Men to Lead.
Support. Inspiration. Competency. Content. Community. Sponsorship.
These are just some of the things that the Global Wisdom and Leadership Forum® provides to equip individuals in leadership. Data shows organizations do better financially, have greater innovation, and increase overall effectiveness when more employees and leaders are engaged. At GWLF, we exist to accelerate the readiness of individuals to the leadership pipeline.
Stand Up. Stand Out. Create Real (and meaningful) Change.
- Apr 1 National Fun at Work Day!General
- Apr 12 EASTERGeneral
- Apr 13 GALENTINE'S DAYGeneral
- Apr 16 Voices of Wisdom Webinar: Creating Impact In An Organization!Corporate Members
- Apr 24 Camp Global- 2020 Vision RetreatCamp Global Executive Retreats
- Apr 25 Camp Global- 2020 Vision Retreat Day 2Camp Global Executive Retreats
- Apr 26 Camp Global- 2020 Vision Retreat Day 3Camp Global Executive Retreats
- May 10 Mother's DayGeneral
- May 21 Voices of Wisdom Webinar: Servant Leadership - The Ultimate Level Of Customer ServiceCorporate Members
- May 22 Camp Global- TakeCaraU Retreat - Day 1Camp Global Executive Retreats
- May 23 Camp Global- TakeCaraU - Day 2Camp Global Executive Retreats
- May 24 Camp Global - TakeCaraU - Day 3Camp Global Executive Retreats
- May 25 Memorial DayGeneral
- Jun 5 National Donut DayGeneral
- Jun 15 Flag Day (USA)General
- In This Time of Thanks-givingNovember 19, 2018
- Mo...On Monday: Find, and USE, Your VoiceNovember 6, 2018
- Mo...On Monday: Influencing for the Greater Good July 23, 2018
- Challenging Fear to Create ChangeJune 4, 2018
- Mo...On Monday: Leading with IntentionMay 20, 2018
- Mo...On Monday: Work/Life Balance - Is There Such a Thing?April 23, 2018
- Mo...On Monday: Practice Courage, Not PerfectionApril 2, 2018
- Mo...On Monday: Celebrating Others, Celebrating You! March 19, 2018
- Mo...On Monday: Impeccable with Your WordMarch 12, 2018
- Creating a PauseMarch 5, 2018
- One Less String of Lights: Maximizing the Meaning and Memory of this Holiday SeasonDecember 18, 2017
- Where Does Transformational Leadership Start?October 23, 2017
- Leading a Well Lived Life...Lessons from a MarathonOctober 16, 2017
- How Will You Acknowledge International Day of the Girl?October 11, 2017
- Leading Through FearAugust 7, 2017
- Research & Best Practices
- Programming Ideas
- Annual Assessments
- Members-Only Web Portal
- Topic-Driven Discussion Groups
- Ambassador Program
- Monthly Webinars
- Forum Events
- Topical Workshops
- Industry Statistics
- Metrics for Assessing WBRGs
Becoming a Member
The Global Wisdom and Leadership Forum® is a Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) Certified Business and qualifies for Supplier Diversity Funding. Corporate Membership through the Global Wisdom and Leadership Forum® adds tremendous value to your organization by increasing the ability of your Business Resource Group Leaders to lead strategically, and lead well. GWLF provides community, content, and resources that leaders will need to provide ROI to the organization.
Three different levels of membership are available: Silver, Gold and Platinum Corporate Membership.