Welcome to GWLF®
We are the Global Wisdom and Leadership Forum®. We Equip Women and Men to Lead.
Support. Inspiration. Competency. Content. Community. Sponsorship.
These are just some of the things that the Global Wisdom and Leadership Forum® provides to equip individuals in leadership. Data shows organizations do better financially, have greater innovation, and increase overall effectiveness when more employees and leaders are engaged. At GWLF, we exist to accelerate the readiness of individuals to the leadership pipeline.
Stand Up. Stand Out. Create Real (and meaningful) Change.
- Aug 16 Webinar: Forget What it Says on Your Card, YOU are in Sales!Corporate Members
- Sep 13 Analytics and Measurement: How Do You Know if You're Moving Forward?Corporate Members
- Sep 20 Webinar: Understanding the NumbersCorporate Members
- Oct 11 Grit and Grace Necessary in Transformational LeadershipCorporate Members
- Oct 18 Webinar: Got GRIT? Tactics for Personal ResilienceCorporate Members
- Oct 20 Graybar WING BreakfastSpeaking
- Nov 8 Gratitude as a Leadership CompetencyCorporate Members
- Nov 15 Webinar: Gratitude as a Leadership SkillCorporate Members
- Dec 13 End of Year Success Stories: Celebrating You!Corporate Members
- Mo...On Monday: Influencing for the Greater Good July 23, 2018
- Challenging Fear to Create ChangeJune 4, 2018
- Mo...On Monday: Leading with IntentionMay 20, 2018
- Mo...On Monday: Work/Life Balance - Is There Such a Thing?April 23, 2018
- Mo...On Monday: Practice Courage, Not PerfectionApril 2, 2018
- Mo...On Monday: Celebrating Others, Celebrating You! March 19, 2018
- Mo...On Monday: Impeccable with Your WordMarch 12, 2018
- Creating a PauseMarch 5, 2018
- One Less String of Lights: Maximizing the Meaning and Memory of this Holiday SeasonDecember 18, 2017
- Where Does Transformational Leadership Start?October 23, 2017
- Leading a Well Lived Life...Lessons from a MarathonOctober 16, 2017
- How Will You Acknowledge International Day of the Girl?October 11, 2017
- Leading Through FearAugust 7, 2017
- Argonne and Fermilab - Inspiring (S)heroesJune 6, 2017
- MO... On Monday: Top 10 Leadership Lessons from Ultimate DiscMay 1, 2017
- Research & Best Practices
- Programming Ideas
- Annual Assessments
- Members-Only Web Portal
- Topic-Driven Discussion Groups
- Ambassador Program
- Monthly Webinars
- Forum Events
- Topical Workshops
- Industry Statistics
- Metrics for Assessing WBRGs
Becoming a Member
The Global Wisdom and Leadership Forum® is a Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) Certified Business and qualifies for Supplier Diversity Funding. Corporate Membership through the Global Wisdom and Leadership Forum® adds tremendous value to your organization by increasing the ability of your Business Resource Group Leaders to lead strategically, and lead well. GWLF provides community, content, and resources that leaders will need to provide ROI to the organization.
Three different levels of membership are available: Silver, Gold and Platinum Corporate Membership.